Alongisde Marathon M5 Plus, Gionee has launched its Gionee Marathon M5 Enjoy smartphone in China. While the Marathon M5 Plus boasts of 5020mAh battery, the Marathon M5 Enjoy is backed up by a 5000mAh battery.
The Marathon M5 Enjoy is powered by a 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor clocked at 1.5GHz paired with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Amigo UI 3.1, it features a 5.5-inch HD TFT IPS display with resolution of 1280×720 pixels and pixel density of 267ppi. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
For photography lovers, it comes with an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The device measures 155x76x9 mm, weighs 200 grams and comes in Gold color option. The massive 5000mAh battery of the Marathon M5 Enjoy is claimed to deliver up to 52 hours of talk time and 775 hours of standby time.
Specifications & Features Of Gionee Marathon M5 Enjoy
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Amigo UI 3.1
- Display: 5.5-inch HD TFT IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 267ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, CMOS sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 6020mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB OTG
- Dimensions: 155x76x9 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Color Option: Gold
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
Priced at CNY 1,999 (approximatley Rs. 20,400) the Gionee Marathon M5 Enjoy is available to buy in China. There is no word on pricing and availability of the phone in India as of now. It will compete with the Lenovo Vibe P1 smartphone which is fueled by a 5000mAh battery and is priced at Rs. 15,999.