Alongside its flagship smartphone HTC 10, HTC has also launched the HTC One X9 Dual SIM smartphone in India. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor paired with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under HTC Sense UI, it features a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
There is 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 2TB via microSD card. On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, OIS, BSI sensor and 4K video recording while there is also an Ultrapixel front facing camera onboard for taking selfies.
Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 15 hours of talk time on 3G network, up to 10 hours of HD video playback and up to 40 hours of audio playback. The phone supports fast charge technology. It measures 153.9×75.9×7.99mm, weighs 173 grams and will be available in Gunmetal Grey and Silver color options.
Specifications & Features Of HTC One X9 Dual SIM
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T)
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, OIS, BSI sensor and 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.8 aperture, BSI sensor
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 153.9×75.9×7.99mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Color Options: Gunmetal Grey and Silver
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The HTC One X9 Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 25,990 and will go on sale starting June 20, 2016.