Huawei has launched its Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic smartwatches at MWC 2017. On the software front, both smartwatches run Android Wear 2.0. The Watch 2 has a sporty look with rubber straps and stainless steel back while the Watch 2 Classic comes with stainless steel bezels and leather straps. Both wearables feature heart rate sensor and provide real time heart rate information to the users.
The Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic pack a Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor. They feature a 1.2-inch AMOLED display with 390×290 pixels resolution and 328ppi pixel density. The screen is protected against scratches by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The wearables house 768MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. Equipped with a 420mAh battery, the company claims the watches to last up to two days on normal usage and up to 10 hours with active GPS signal.
The watches come with IP68 rating for resistance against water and dust. Connectivity options include 4G LTE data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. The watches measure 45x48x12.6 mm and offer Barometer, 6-Axis motion sensor, Heart rate sensors. The Watch 2 comes with an in-built e-SIM card as well.
Huawei Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic: Specifications & Features
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- Operating System: Android Wear 2.0
- Display: 1.2-inch AMOLED (390×290 pixels resolution, 328ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 768MB
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- Battery: 420mAh with fast charging
- IP68 Water and Dust resistant
- Connectivity: 4G LTE data, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC
- Dimensions: 45x48x12.6 mm
- In-built e-SIM card (only Huawei Watch 2)
- Sensors: Barometer, 6-Axis motion sensor, Heart rate monitor
Price & Availability
The Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic carry price tags of 329 Euro (approximately Rs. 23,250) and 399 Euro (approximately Rs. 28,200) respectively. Both smartwatches will be rolled out for sale in March 2017.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!