Lava has expanded its Iris series with the launch of Lava Iris 370 smartphone in India. As for specifications, the dual-SIM handset is powered by a 1 GHz single-core processor paired with 256 MB of RAM and runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. It features a 3.5-inch HVGA TFT display with 480×320 pixels resolution.
For storage purpose, it houses 512 MB of inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. On imaging front, the device sports a 2 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera. The Iris 370 is backed up by a 1300 mAh battery which is claimed to deliver up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time on 3G networks.
It includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE and Micro-USB as connectivity options. The handset measures 110 x 61.4 x 11.5 mm, and is listed in in Black/Red and Black/Blue color variants.
Features and Specifications of Lava Iris 370
- Processor: 1 GHz single-core
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 3.5-inch HVGA TFT (480×320 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 256 MB
- ROM: 512 MB (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 2 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 0.3 mega pixel
- Battery: 1300 mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 110 x 61.4 x 11.5 mm
- Color Options: Black/Red and Black/Blue
Lav also launched its Iris X1 Atom smartphone in the Indian market, earlier this month. The handset is priced at Rs. 4,444. Specifications of Iris X1 Atom include 4-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixel, 233 ppi) display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 512 MB of RAM, Android 4.4 KitKat OS (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop), 4 GB inbuilt storage (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card), 5 mega pixel rear camera, VGA front shooter and 1750 mAh battery.
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs. 3,599, the Lava Iris 370 is now listed on company’s website however there is no word on the availability of the handset yet.