LeEco has launched its LeEco Le Pro 3 smartphone in China. It flaunts its unibody metal design and measures 7.5mm in thickness. Like other smartphones in LeEco’s Le 2 series, the Le Pro 2 lacks 3.5mm audio jack and comes with CDLA technology for digital audio output through USB Type-C port.
As for specifications, the Le 3 Pro is packs a 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU. Based on RAM and storage, it comes in two variants- one with 4GB RAM+32GB storage while other variant packs 6GB RAM+64GB storage. It features a 5.5-inch full HD curved glass display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
On the camera front, the smartphone sports a 16 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 4070mAh battery, it supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. The phone also features a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of LeEco Le Pro 3
- Processor: 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM+Storage: 4GB RAM+32GB storage / 6GB RAM+64GB storage
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and Sony IMX298 sensor
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4070mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151.1×74.2×7.5 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Dual SIM
- IR Blaster
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The LeEco Le Pro 3 carries a price tag of CNY 1799 (approximately Rs. 18,000) for the 4GB RAM+32GB storage variant and CNY 1999 (approximately Rs. 20,000) for 6GB RAM+64GB storage variant. The Zhang Yimou edition with 4GB RAM+64GB storage costs CNY 2499 (approximately Rs. 25,000) and 6GB RAM+128GB storage variant costs CNY 2999 (approximately Rs. 30,000). It is up for pre-orders in China and will go on sale starting September 28.