Intex has expanded its Aqua series of smartphones with the launch of Intex Aqua Strong 5.1. Under the hood, it packs a 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor coupled with Mali-T720 GPU. It features a 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection.
The Aqua Strong 5.1 sports a 5 mega pixel primary camera and a 2 mega pixel front shooter. The phone houses 1GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. Fueled by a 2800mAh battery, the dual SIM device offers 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. It measures 141.2×72.3×9.47 mm and weighs 150 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Aqua Strong 5.1
- Processor: 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA IPS (854×480 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 2)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 141.2×72.3×9.47 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Color Options: Blue, White and Champagne
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 carries a price tag of Rs. 4,999 and comes in Blue, White and Champagne color variants.
“With Aqua Strong 5.1, Intex Technologies has managed to offer not only the best user experience, but also packed in unique features like a superior camera, matrabhasha and popular apps. The use of superior Quad core processor and chipset gives Aqua Strong 5.1 provides one of the best gaming experience in the range. We will also be launching an exclusive TVC for Aqua Strong 5.1 on 21st September, 2016 featuring Farhan Akhtar – Brand Ambassador for Intex mobile. We are looking forward to a great response from our consumers,” said Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies.