Lenovo is gearing up for the launch of a new smartphone, called the Lenovo A7010. The device has been spotted on a Romanian online store. While the listing of the device reveals its specifications and images, the price and availability details are still not known.
As per the listing, the A7010 is powered by an octa-core Mediatek MT6753 processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 403ppi pixel density.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus). There is also a 5 mega pixel front snapper. It houses 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
Fueled by a 3300mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up 23 hours of talk time and 265 hours of standby time. The handset measures 153.6×76.5×9 mm in dimensions and weighs 160 grams. Connectivity options which the handset offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone also sports a fingerpint sensor on the rear panel and dual front facing speakers powered by Dolby Atmos.
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo A7010
- Processor: Octa-core Mediatek MT6753
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution and 403ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 153.6×76.5×9 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Lenovo A7010 is listed on a Romanian e-commerce website without pricing and availability details. The company is expected to announce more details in the coming days. Stay tuned with us for more updates!