Lenovo has taken the wraps off its Lenovo P2 and Lenovo A Plus smartphones at IFA 2016 in Berlin. As for specifications, the Lenovo P2 packs a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor paired with Adreno 506 GPU. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
Based on RAM and storage, the Lenovo P2 comes in two variants- one with 3GB RAM+32GB storage while other variant packs 4GB RAM+64GB storage. Both variants support expandable storage via microSD card. On imaging front, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a massive 5110mAh battery, the smartphone supports fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC. It also features a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
The Lenovo A Plus on the other hand, packs entry level specs. It comes with a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580 processor coupled with Mali 400MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 4.5-inch (854×480 pixels resolution) display. Other specifications include 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, 2 mega pixel front camera and a 2000mAh battery.
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo P2
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM+Storage: 3GB RAM+32GB storage / 4GB RAM+64GB storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 5110mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC
- Fingerprint sensor
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo A Plus
- Processor: 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580
- GPU: Mali 400MP2
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4.5-inch (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up tp 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 133x66x9.9 mm
- Weight: 146 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Lenovo P2 carries price tag of EUR 249 (approximately Rs. 18,500) while the Lenovo A Plus will cost EUR 69 (approximately Rs. 5,100). With A Plus going on sale starting this month and Lenovo P2 rolling out in November, both smartphones will be initially available in European markets.