After teasing it for days, Lenovo has finally launched the Lenovo K6 Power smartphone in India. To recall, the phone was launched at IFA 2016 in Berlin alongside K6 and K6 Note smartphones. As for specifications, the K6 Power packs a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor paired with Adreno 505. It features a 5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
The smartphone houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with expandable support via microSD card. On the camera front, the smartphone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, LED flash and PDAF. There is also an 8 mega pixel front camera onboard with Sony IMX219 sensor.
The smartphone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Vibe Pure UI. Fueled by a 4000mAh battery, it measures 141.9×70.3×9.3 mm and weighs 145 grams. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. On aesthetics front, the device flaunts its metal unibody design. It also features Dolby Atmos audio, TheaterMax service and a fingerprint scanner.
Lenovo K6 Power: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Vibe Pure UI
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 441ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, Sony IMX258 sensor and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with Sony IMX219 sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Dimensions: 141.9×70.3×9.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Color Options: Gold, Silver and Dark Grey
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Lenovo K6 Power carries a price tag of Rs. 9,999 and will be available to buy exclusively from online retailer Flipkart starting December 6 at 12:00PM. It comes in Silver, Gold and Dark Grey color options.