Microsoft has launched its latest smartphone- Microsoft Lumia 650. Aimed at the enterprise segment, the Lumia 650 is said to offer the consumers, the “perfect balance between work and personal needs.” It comes pre-loaded with Office 365, Microsoft’s personal assistant- Cortana and more.
Under the hood, it is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor clocked at 1.3GHz clubbed with 1GB of RAM. Running Windows 10 operating system, it features a 5-inch HD AMOLED ClearBlack display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
On imaging front, the phone sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for capturing selfies and making video calls. As for storage, the Lumia 650 houses 16GB of internal memory, which is further expandable up to 200GB via microSD card.
The handset is fueled by a 2000mAh battery, which is claimed to deliver up to 16 hours of talk time and up to 26 days of standby time. Connectivity options, which the phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It measures 142×70.9×6.9 mm in dimensions, weighs 122 grams and will be available in matte black and matte white color options. It will be available in single SIM and dual SIM variants.
Specifications & Features Of Microsoft Lumia 650
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Display: 5-inch HD AMOLED ClearBlack (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel Auto Focus with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 142×70.9×6.9 mm
- Weight: 122 grams
- Color Options: Matte Black and Matte White
- Dual SIM (in Lumia 650 Dual SIM)
Price & Availability
The Microsoft Lumia 650 is priced at $199 (approximately Rs. 13,555) and will go on sale in select European markets starting February 18, 2016. There is no word on when the company plans to launch the device in India.