Microsoft has finally taken the wraps off its Microsoft Lumia 950 XL smartphone at an event in New York. As for specifications, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon Qualcomm 810 processor paired with Adreno 430 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The device features a 5.7-inch QHD AMOLED display with resolution of 2560×1440 pixels, pixel density of 518ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
There is 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. The smartphone sports a 20 mega pixel rear camera with triple LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a removable 3340mAh battery, it supports fast charging and wireless charging.
The Lumia 950 XL has dimensions of 151.9 x 78.4 x 8.1 mm and weighs 165 grams. On software front, it runs Windows 10 operating system and features Windows Hello biometric system which unlocks the phone by looking at users face. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C port USB 3.1.
Key Features Of Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon Qualcomm 810
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Display: 5.7-inch QHD AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels resolution, 518ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 4)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 20 mega pixel PureView with triple-LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 3340mAh with fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C port USB 3.1
- Dual SIM support (in Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM)
- Dimensions: 151.9 x 78.4 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Windows Hello biometric system
Price & Availability
The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL is priced at $649 (approximately Rs. 42,200) and will go on sale starting November. Pricing and availability details for the Indian market have not been revealed yet.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!