Oppo launched its selfie focused smartphone, called the F1s in the Indian market in August 2016. Now the company has launched an upgraded variant of the Oppo F1s in India. The new Oppo F1s variant comes with more RAM and internal memory compared to the previous variant. Rest of the specifications of both versions are identical.
Under the hood, the new Oppo F1s variant packs an octa-core MediaTek 6750 processor paired with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. The phone houses 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. It features a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 720p resolution. The display is protected against scratches by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop wrapped under Color OS 3.0.
On the camera front, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and f/2.2 aperture. For selfie lovers, the F1s comes with a 16 mega pixel front shooter with 5P lens and f/2.0 aperture. Backed up by a 3075mAh battery, it measures 154.5x76x7.38 mm and weighs 160 grams. The phone features a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button for additional security.
Oppo F1s: Specifications & Features
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek 6750
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
- Operating System: Android Lollipop 5.1 with ColorOS 3.0
- Display: 5.5-inch LCD IPS HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 mega pixel with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3075mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 154.5x76x7.38 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The new Oppo F1s variant with 4GB RAM+64GB internal memory carries a price tag of Rs. 18,990. It will be available to buy from offline stores by the end of November and online via Amazon India from December.