Panasonic has launched its first smartphone with 4G support dubbed the Panasonic Eluga L 4G in the Indian market. As far as specifications of the dual-SIM handset are concerned, it is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor paired with 1 GB of RAM and runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system with Fit Home UI.
It features a 5-inch HD IPS OGS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The Eluga L 4G sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera.
There is 8 GB of inbuilt storage onboard which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. Connectivity options which the smartphone offers include 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It measures 142 x 71 x 6.1 mm in dimensions. There is no word on the battery capacity of the handset yet.
Features and Specifications of Panasonic Eluga L 4G
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with Fit Home UI
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS OGS (1280 x 720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8 GB (expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
“The newly launched Smartphone ELUGA L will enable faster data transfer by not only providing a better bandwidth but also a quicker speed. As cellular data is a part of many people’s lives today, this phone will enable them to utilize the internet in a quicker and richer way thus opening new possibilities in the fast growing technology environment today,” said Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India.
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs. 12,990, the Panasonic Eluga L 4G will be available in Radiant Blue color option.