Affecting every person in the country, Indian government’s demonetization initiative has taken the country by storm. If you are also being affected by the recent ban on high denomination currency notes and are facing trouble in making payments, then now you do have a solution for it. You must not worry about your cash issues anymore as Flipkart group company app, PhonePe, will solve all your cash crunch problems.
What Is PhonePe App?
PhonePe app has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and is powered by YES Bank. PhonePe is a UPI (Unified Payment Interface) based app and lets you make cashless mobile payments in India.
What Does PhonePe App Do?
What this app does is it lets you do cashless payments. PhonePe app offers you one-click payment method and makes your day to day transactions very convenient. You can make all payments using this app instantly.
Here’s what you can do with the PhonePe app:
- Send and receive money from anyone through bank accounts and wallet transfers
- Pay postpaid, landline, datacard bills for major operators
- Recharge prepaid mobile, datacards and DTH connections
- Pay utility (electricity and gas) bills
- Shop on e-commerce website- Flipkart
- Transact up to Rs. 1 lakh anytime
- There are a lot of other payment options that will soon come to the PhonePe app such as Shop on Myntra, Jabong and all other online shopping websites.
- There is also a digital wallet in the app, that lets users make payments and pay to partner merchants and more. You can also withdraw your entire digital wallet balance to the UPI enabled bank account free of cost.
- Besides convenience of payment, this app allows you to get cash backs and discounts on making payments.
How PhonePe App Works?
In order to make payments using this app, just link your bank account over UPI. Then, by adding a mobile number or a unique payment identity, you would be able to make instant bank to bank transactions. As of now, there are 31 banks that are UPI enabled and more banks will be added soon.
If your PhonePe digital wallet goes short of balance, then you can add more money to it using your UPI enabled bank account or a debit card. If you have added all the crucial credentials in the app, then make sure that you keep your smartphone protected with strong pass code.
If you have been facing payment issues or if you want to make your day to day payments trouble-free, then you must download this app right now! This app comes as a boon for all of us. PhonePe facilitates seamless cashless payments between banks and merchants while also offering you great cash backs and discounts. So, what are you waiting for? Download the PhonePe app on your smartphone right now and start using e-cash.