Samsung India has launched the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro smartphone in India on 7th April 2017. It goes on sale exclusively on Amazon India at Rs. 27,990 from April 11, 2017. The Samsung C7 Pro is targetted towards millennials and features slim design, high performance, large battery, fast charging, good set of cameras and premium deisgn and looks.
image- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
As far as specifications are concerned, the Galaxy C7 Pro packs a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED Always On display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
It houses 64GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD card. On the camera front, the phone sports a 16 mega pixel camera on the back as well as on the front. Both the cameras have an aperture of f/1.9. It measures 156.5×77.2×7.0 mm, weighs 172 grams and comes in Navy Blue and gold colour options. Equipped with a 3300mAh battery, the smartphone features a fingerprint sensor and also supports Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED Always On (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 3300mAh with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Glonass, NFC and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.5×77.2×7.0 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Color Options: Arctic Blue, and Maple Leaf Gold and Rose Pink color
- Fingrrprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro goes on sale exclusively on Amazon India starting from 11th April 2017 at Rs. 27990. You can buy it now at the link below: