Samsung has launched its Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro smartphone. The phone is spotted listed on Company’s official Chinese website revealing its specifications and features. There is however, no word on pricing and availability of the phone as of now.
As far as specifications are concerned, the Galaxy C7 Pro packs a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED Always On display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
It houses 64GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD card. On the camera front, the phone sports a 16 mega pixel camera on the back as well as on the front. Both the cameras have aperture of f/1.9. It measures 156.5×77.2×7.0 mm, weighs 172 grams and comes in Arctic Blue, and Maple Leaf Gold and Rose Pink color options. Equipped with a 3300mAh battery, the smartphone features a fingerprint sensor and also supports Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED Always On (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 3300mAh with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Glonass, NFC and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.5×77.2×7.0 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- Color Options: Arctic Blue, and Maple Leaf Gold and Rose Pink color
- Fingrrprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is listed on Samsung’s official Chinese website without pricing and availability details. We expect Samsung to officially announce the details in the coming days. There is also no word on whether or not the phone will be launched in India. Stay tuned with us for more developments on this story!