Swipe Technologies has launched its latest smartphone in India, dubbed the Swipe Elite 3. Under the hood, it packs a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832 processor clubbed with Mali-400 GPU. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The Elite 3 houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 32GB using microSD card. The phone sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front shooter. Fueled by a 2500mAh battery, the dual SIM device offers 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options. It measures 142.1×72.1×9.1 mm in dimensions.
Swipe Elite 3: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832
- GPU: Mali-400
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 142.1×72.1×9.1 mm
- Color Options: Champagne Gold and Space Grey
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Swipe Elite 3 is available to buy exclusively from Flipkart for Rs. 5,499. It comes in Champagne Gold and Space Grey color options.
“India might be the world’s fastest growing smartphone market but one of the biggest problems that many users face is that the user interface of most smartphones is English. Google says that Hindi content consumption, for instance, has increased five times when compared to English content in India, and even local language search queries have increased 10 times over the last 18 months alone. Taking cue from these trends, Swipe has developed a powerful smartphone that is sleek, superfast, functional, caters to regional needs and affordable too,” said, Shripal Gandhi, Founder and CEO of Swipe Technologies.