HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM smartphone has been officially launched in India. The Dual SIM handset was announced back in May and went on sale earlier this month for ₹26,860.
HTC Desire 600 sports a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels resolution) super LCD2 display featuring a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor running on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It comes with a 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
It has active Dual SIM support that allows you to have both the SIM cards active all the time, facilitating you to receive a call on first SIM, even if you are already using the other. Along with this BlinkFeed, Video highlights, and HTC BoomSound with beats audio integration also come in the list.
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
- Dual SIM with Dual Active
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 600 has been priced at an MRP of ₹26,990. We think the pricing for the device is not justified as it does not packs anything extraordinary than what we can get for this price. Infact this chipset at 26k seems to be little expensive. Only USP about the device is its active dual SIM standby which definitely is unique and have been never seen before.