Intex has expanded its smartphone portfolio, with the launch of Intex Cloud Breeze. The company has silently listed the device on its official website.
Under the hood, it is powered by a dual-core MediaTek MT6572W processor clocked at 1.2GHz paired with 1GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and features a 5-inch display with resolution of 854×480 pixels. The display comes with Gorilla Glass protection for resistance against scratches.
On imaging front, the Cloud Breeze sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 2300mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 6 hours of talk time on 2G networks, up to 4 hours of talk time on 3G networks and up to 489 hours of standby time.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Cloud Breeze
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572W
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5-inch (854×480 pixels resolution, Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 145.5×72.8×9.9 mm
- Weight: 153.5 grams
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Cloud Breeze is listed on company’s official website with a price tag of Rs. 3,999. There is no word on availability of the device as of now. We expect the company to make an official announcement about the same, in the coming days.
The Cloud Breeze is a budget smartphone with decent specs. It packs entry level specs, but misses out on 4G LTE support. If you are looking for a smartphone with 4G LTE support, the you can check out our list of cheapest 4G-enabled smartphones under Rs. 5,000 here.