Lenovo has announced a price cut for its Lenovo Z2 Plus smartphone in India. The 32GB variant of the smartphone has received a price cut of Rs. 3,000 and will now be available for Rs. 14,999 instead of original price of Rs. 17,999. The price of 64GB version on the other hand, has been reduced by Rs. 2,500, taking its price down from Rs. 19,999 to Rs. 17,499. Starting 16th January 2017, Monday, at 12:00 PM, both variants will be available at discounted rates from Amazon and Flipkart.
To refresh, the smartphone was first introduced in India in September 2016. It comes with a 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5-inch Full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
The phone comes in two variants based on RAM and storage- 3GB RAM+32GB storage and 4GB RAM+64GB storage. On the camera front, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. Fueled by a 3500mAh battery, the phone offers 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C as connectivity options. It features a fingerprint scanner as well for additional security.
Lenovo Z2 Plus: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM+Storage: 3GB RAM+32GB storage / 4GB RAM+64GB storage
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, EIS, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3500mAh with Dual Fast Charging and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner
Price & Availability
After the price cut, the 32GB and 64GB variants of Lenovo Z2 Plus will be available to buy for Rs. 14,999 and Rs. 17,499 respectively starting January 16, 2017.