LG has expanded its X series of smartphones with the launch of LG X Power in India. Under the hood, the smartphone packs a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. The phone houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. It supports expandable storage via microSD card.
On the camera front, the X Power sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.4 aperture. Fueled by a 4100mAh battery, it supports fast charging. Connectivity options which the dual SIM handset offers, include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. It measures 148.9×74.9×7.9 mm and weighs 139 grams.
LG X Power:Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.3-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 4100mAh with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Dimensions: 148.9×74.9×7.9 mm
- Weight: 139 grams
- Color Options: Black and Gold
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The LG X Power carries a price tag of 15,990 and comes in Black and Gold color options.
“Keeping in view of consumer’s needs, LG XPower brings huge 4,100mAh battery that runs longer under heavy multimedia use. With OTG support LG X Power increases the simplicity of content sharing from/to a smartphone. With the launch of the LG X power smartphone, we hope to scale up the innovation level in the smartphone segment and continue to delight consumers. Keeping in view of consumer’s needs, LG XPower brings huge 4100mAh battery that runs longer under heavy multimedia use,” said Amit Gujral, Marketing Head- LG Mobiles.