Motorola launched its Moto G 2nd gen smartphone in India last year in September 2015. Now, the company has announced the launch of LTE version of the device, called the Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G.
As for specifications, the LTE variant of the device packs same set of specifications as the 3G variant except 4G LTE connectivity. Under ths hood, it is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor paired with Adreno 405 and 1GB of RAM. Running Android Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The handset sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. For storage purpose, there is 16GB of internal memory on board which is expandable using microSD card. It is backed up by a 2390mAh battery. Besides 4G LTE support, it offers Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micr-USB as connectivity options. The phone measures 141.5×70.7×11 mm and weighs 149 grams.
Features & Specifications Of Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel auto focus with flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2390 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 141.5×70.7×11 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Dual SIM
Price And Availability
The Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen 4G is priced at Rs. 8,999. It will be up for pre-order on October 15, exclusively on Flipkart during Big Billion Day Sale. While the company has not revealed number of units which will be up for pre-order, it is said that the device will be available for pre-order till stocks last.