Swipe has launched its latest budget smartphone, called the Swipe Elite 2 Plus. The phone packs a 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor paired with Mali-400 GPU. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution.
The Elite 2 Plus houses 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory. It supports expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card. The phone sports a 2 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. Fueled by a 2500mAh battery, the dual SIM smartphone offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. It measures 143x72x9.8 mm and weighs 156 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Swipe Elite 2 Plus
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830
- GPU: Mali-400
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 143x72x9.8 mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- Color Options: Charcoal Black and Ivory White
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Swipe Elite 2 Plus carries a price tag of Rs. 4,444 and is available to buy exclusively from Flipkart.
“Swipe strongly believes in disrupting the market by offering great mobile internet experience at compelling price points. Our latest offering Elite 2 Plus is the most affordable 4G among all 5”/1GB/8GB smartphones available in the market today. At this price point, Elite 2 Plus is going to be a perfect buy for customers during this festive season. We are certain that it will bring a change in the definition of affordable mobile 4G-enabled devices,” said, Shripal Gandhi, Founder and CEO of Swipe Technologies.