Scheduling social media posts is a pretty useful way to manage your online presence. Now, you can also do the same with WhatsApp for iPhone. Read more to find How To Schedule A Message On WhatsApp For iPhone
You can easily schedule WhatsApp messages on iPhone through Siri Shortcuts. It allows you to automate almost everything on the iPhone. Here’s how:
How To Schedule A Message On WhatsApp For iPhone
- Download the Shortcuts app on your iPhone
- Open it and select the Automation tab at the bottom
- Now, tap Create Personal Automation
- Next, tap Time of Day to select the dates and times when you want to schedule WhatsApp messages
- Tap Next > Add Action and type ‘Text’ in the search bar
- Now, select Text and enter your message in the text field
- Once done, tap the ‘+’ icon below the text field
- In the search bar look for WhatsApp
- From the list of actions, select Send Message via WhatsApp
- Next., choose the recipient and hit Next
- On the next screen, tap Done
- At the scheduled time, you’ll get a notification from the Shortcuts app
- Once you tap the notification and it will open WhatsApp with your message pasted in the text field
- Just hit Send
- That’s it!
Note: You can only schedule WhatsApp messages for up to a week.
The Facebook-owned messaging platform has over 200 million monthly active users in India and 1.2 billion users worldwide.
Recently, the company added a new Mute button that allows users to mute chat directly from the notifications panel. Whereas the WhatsApp group video/ voice calling features now allow you to chat with up to four people at the same time.
Additionally, a ‘Swipe to Reply’ gesture support lets you respond to a WhatsApp message by simply swiping it to the right side. While the ‘Picture-in-Picture’ Mode to Android app that will allow you to watch YouTube videos while checking the messages.
We hope the above-mentioned tips were helpful. Please share your views with us in the comments section below.