Wickedleak has expanded its smartphone portfolio with the launch of Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 smartphone in the Indian market. The device is powered by a 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density and Gorilla Glass 3 for protection against scratches. On software front, the handset runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
There is 16GB of inbuilt storage onboard which is expandable up to 64GB using microSD card. It sports a 14 mega pixel rear camera with flash and a 4.9 mega pixel front facing camera with 84 degree wide angle .
Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, the Wammy Neo 3 measures 154.6×76.9×8.0mm in dimensions and weighs 144 grams. The device offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth USB OTG support and GPS as connectivity options. It also comes with Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Gravity Sensor and E-Compass sensors.
Features and Specifications of Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3
- Processor: 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop (upgradable)
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS OGS (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density and Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 14 mega pixel with flash
- Front Camera: 4.9 mega pixel with 84 degree wide angle
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth USB OTG support and GPS
- Dimensions: 154.6×76.9×8.0mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Color Options: Black/White
- Dual SIM
Price and Availability
The Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 is available to buy from company’s official website for Rs. 15,990 in Black and White color option.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Mehta, CEO, Wickedleak said, “With the launch of Wammy Neo 3, we intend to get premium devices in the hands of consumers at extremely competitive price points. At the same time, we are ensuring that the consumers would get all the latest specifications like 3GB DDR3 RAM and 64-bit processors.”
Stay tuned with us for more updates!