Gionee has launched its flagship smartphone Gionee Elife E8 in India. As far as specifications of the device are concerned, it is powered by a 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6795 processor coupled with the IMG G620 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It features a 6-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) display and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop wrapped under Amigo 3.1.
There is 64GB of inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. It sports a 24 mega pixel rear camera with true-tone flash, OIS and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 3500mAh battery, the phone features a fingerprint scanner as well. Connectivity options include dual-SIM support, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC.
The device features aluminum magnesium alloy frame and flaunts its stereo speakers with DTS support.
Features & Specifications of Gionee Elife E8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10
- GPU: IMG G620
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo 3.1
- Display: 6-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels, Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 64GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 24 mega pixel with true-tone flash, OIS
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC
- Dimensions: 164.0×82.3×9.6 mm
- Weight: 207 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
Price & Availability
The Gionee Elife E8 is priced at Rs. 34,999. It will go on sale exclusively on Snapdeal starting October 12, 2015.
Gionee also launched its Pioneer P3S smartphone in India for Rs. 5,999. It comes with 1.3GHz quad-core paired with 1GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 with Amigo 3.1 operating system, it features a 4.5-inch FWVGA display with 854×480 pixels resolution. It houses 16GB of internal memory. The device sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera and a 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera. It is backed up by a 2000mAh battery.