Gionee has launched a new smartphone, dubbed, the Gionee Marathon M5 Mini in Nigeria. Highlight of this phone is its mammoth 4000mAh battery.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop wrapped under Amigo UI 3.1, it features a 5-inch HD display with resolution of 1280×720 pixels. As for storage, it houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
On camera front, the Marathon Mini sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera for taking selfies and making video calls. It measures 143.5x71x9.6 mm in dimensions and offers 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of Gionee Marathon M5 Mini
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG
- Dimensions: 143.5x71x9.6 mm
Price & Availability
There is no word on pricing and availability details of Gionee Marathon M5 Mini as of now. It is expected to go on sale in the coming days.
“Gionee focuses on innovation, efficiency and affordability in ways that other brands don’t. Having received a warm reception from the Nigerian market when we introduced the Gionee M5 a few months ago, Gionee is following up with the M5 Mini,” said Marketing Director, Somoye Habeeb, Gionee Nigeria.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!