Alongside Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Porsche Design smartphones, Huawei has also taken the wraps off its latest fitness watch, called the Huawei Fit. It comes with an aluminium case with a thickness of 11.2mm and features a 1.04-inch always on black and white LCD touch screen display. The screen has a resolution of 208×208 pixels and is protected against scratches by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Besides showing time, incoming call notifications and messages, the Fit also keeps track of the fitness of the user. It tracks steps taken, calories burnt and heart rate. The wearable comes with support for multi-sport activities like Walking, Cycling, Running, Treadmill and Swimming. It also reminds the user to move if the user is sitting for too long.
The Huawei Fit is compatible with devices running Android 4.4 or above and iOS 8.0 or above and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Fueled by an 80mAh battery, it is good enough to last for 6 days. It is IP68 certified for resistance against dust and water. The Fit is rated at 5 ATM or 50 meters waterproof.
Huawei Fit: Specifications & Features
- Display: 1.04-inch Always-On Black & White LCD Touch Screen (208×208 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 256KB
- Storage: 1MB
- Battery: 80mAh
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Compatibility: Devices running Android 4.4 or above / iOS 8.0 or above
- Dimensions: Large: 246.5×39.4x 9.9 mm / Small: 229.4×39.4x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 35 grams
- IP68: Dust and Water Proof
- Sensors: Real-time Heart rate sensor, Gyro and Accelerometer
Price & Availability
The Huawei Fit carries a price tag of 149 Euros (approximately Rs. 11,030) and comes in Titanium Grey and Moonlight Silver color options for casing and Black, Blue and Orange color options for straps. It will be first rolled out for sale in Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Portugal and the United States.