Intex has launched its latest affordable smartphone in the Aqua series, called the Intex Aqua Secure. It is the first smartphone from the company to feature a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor paired with 1GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels resolution. It houses 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
The Aqua Secure sports a 5 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash while there is also a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Fueled by a 1900mAh battery, it measures 133.5×66.5×9.4 mm and weighs 130 grams. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C port.
The device comes pre-loaded with several apps such as Clean master, Follo, Freecharge, God of Combat, Goibibo,hike,istore, Intex service, Intex store, Magic store, Newshunt, OLX, Opera mini and Saavn.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Aqua Secure
- Processor: 64-bit 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 1900mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 133.5×66.5×9.4 mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Color Options: Gold and Grey
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Secure is priced at Rs. 6,499 and can be grabbed from offline as well as online stores across the country.
While the highlight of the phone remains its fingerprint sensor for additional security, it doesn’t fail to impress us on spec-sheet as well. It seems to be a decent smartphone with impressive features such as dual LED flash with rear camera and USB Type-C port.