Lava International Ltd took wraps off its latest smartphone in the successful Iris series, the Iris Pro 20. With 7.7mm thickness and weighing a mere 112 grams, It is easily the best looking handset in entry and mid range android smartphones. It comes with a host of software and hardware features and that along with a price tag of 13,999/-. The Iris Pro 20 is not a ‘Mini’ version of the Lava Iris Pro 30, instead it offers a similar profile with a lower price. Read on to take a look at the specifications.
Design and Specifications Overview :
On the hardware design front, the Iris Pro 20 reminds us of the Xperia Z and the iPhone 4. Keeping the design perspective in mind, that’s a good thing. The edge to edge glass look and the metal ribbon along the sides of the handset add to the looks. Three capacitive buttons are present on along with a front camera and sensors.
Getting to the insides of the handset,
- 4.7 qHD 960×540 Display with 16.7 Million Colors , One Glass Solution, Full Lamination and Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.2 Ghz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual SIM Functionality
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
- 8 MP Auto Focus Camera with Dual LED Flash, HDR
- VGA Front Camera
- 2000 mAh Li-Polymer battery with CABC Power Saving Technology
- 4 GB Internal Storage with MicroSD card expansion option.
- 112 grams weight – Lightest in the category
- 7.7 mm thickness
Priced at Rs. 13,999 the Iris Pro 20 will be available across national retail chain stores, multi-brand outlets across India and online in April 2014. It is particularly centered on the consumers who do not want to compromise with the looks or power of their handsets even when staying in the budget/mid range category. Tell us your views on the device and post it in the comments.