As expected, Chinese company LeEco (formerly known as Letv), has launched its Le Max smartphone alongside Le 1S in India.
The Le Max flaunts its bezel-less unibody metal design and is loaded with high end specifications and features. As far as specifications of the Letv Le Max smartphone are concerned, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor paired with Adreno 430 GPU and 4GB of RAM. Running Android 5.0 wrapped under EUI, it features a 6.33-inch Quad HD display with resolution of 2560×1440 pixels.
Other specifications of the phablet include 64GB/128GB inbuilt memory, 21 mega pixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and OIS, 4 mega pixel front camera and 3400mAh battery. Le Max features a fingerprint scanner on the rear, below the primary camera for additional security. The fingerprint scanner supports LeTouch technology and can unlock the phone within 0.15 seconds with 99.3 percent accuracy.
Specifications & Features Of Letv Le Max
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Operating System: Android 5.0 with EUI
- Display: 6.33-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels, 464 ppi)
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB/128GB
- Rear Camera: 21 mega pixel with dual-LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Lens, Sony IMX230 Sensor and OIS
- Front Camera: 4 mega pixel with OmniVision OV4688 sensor
- Battery: 3400mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm
- Weight: 204 grams
- USB Type C-port
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The 64GB variant of Le Max is priced at Rs. 32,999. There is also a 128GB Max Sapphire Edition with Sapphire Crystal display which will cost Rs. 69,999. The phone will be available in two colors: Silver (64GB) and Gold (128GB). It will be available to buy exclusively from online retailer Flipkart. First flash sale will take place on February 16 while registrations for the same are open now.
You can buy Le Max from here: