Meizu has launched a refreshed variant of m3 smartphone, called the Meizu m3s, in India. The m3s is an all metal variant of m3 smartphone and comes with similar set of specifications as the m3.
As for specifications, the Meizu m3s is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with FlyMe OS 5.1 running on top. It features a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
Based on RAM and storage, the Meizu m3s comes in two variants- one with 2GB RAM+16GB storage while other variant packs 3GB RAM+32GB storage. Both variants support expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. On camera front, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera.
Backed up by a 3020mAh battery, the smartphone measures 141.9×69.9×8.3 mm and weighs 138 grams. Connectivity options which the hybrid dual SIM phone offers, include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. This phone also features a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of Meizu m3s
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6750
- GPU: Mali T860
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with FlyMe OS 5.1
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution with 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM+Storage: 2GB RAM+16GB storage / 3GB RAM+32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3020mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 141.9×69.9×8.3 mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Meizu m3s carries a price tag of Rs. 7,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB storage variant and Rs. 9,299 for 3GB RAM+32GB storage variant. It is available to buy exclusively from Snapdeal in Silver, Gold and Grey color options.
Also Read: Meizu m3 Note Launched In India At Rs. 9,999