Micromax the Indian device manufacturer has added one more budget smart phone to their android lineup, the Micromax Smarty A30 which is priced at ₹3999 from the online retailer Flipkart. The A30 Smarty 3.0 sports a 3-inch TFT capacitive touch display and runs on a 832MHz Broadcom Processor with 256MB RAM and 512MB of internal memory with external storage expansion options up to 32GB via microSD card. It comes with a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
The device runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread supporting dual-SIM functionality (dual standby) with features like 3G and WiFi which are powered by a 1,500mAh battery.
The Indian manufacturer also offers two more dual-SIM androids, the A25 for Rs. 3,550 and the A68 priced at Rs. 6,499 in the Smarty range.
Apart from the Smarty range, the company also offers budget Android phones in the Ninja series namely the A56 Ninja 2, the A57 Ninja 3 and the A87 Ninja 4.
The company’s Superfone series which includes the A45 Punk, A80 Infinity and A44 Punk has also boosted the budget smartphone market in the past.
Micromax A30 specifications at a glance:
- 3-inch TFT (240×320 pixels) 256k colour capacitive touch display
- 832MHz Broadcom Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 512 MB internal storage expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 2-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 3G HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Micro-USB
- Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 1500 mAh battery
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Stay tuned to Intellect Digest for latest updates.