Oppo has introduced a new smartphone in China, called the Oppo A33. As for specifications, it is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under ColorOS 2.1, it features a 5-inch TFT display with resolution of 960×540 pixels and pixel density of 220ppi.
There is 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The A33 sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus rear camera and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Fueled by a 2400mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 8 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time.
The handset measures 142.7×71.7×7.5mm in dimensions and weighs 146 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The Oppo A33 is a mid ranged smartphone with average specifications. It supports Indian LTE bands so we could expect the company to launch the phone in India as well.
Specifications & Features Of Oppo A33
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 2.1
- Display: 5-inch TFT (960×540 pixels resolution, 220ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel auto focus
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2400mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 142.7×71.7×7.5mm
- Weight: 146 grams
- Dual SIM card
Price & Availability
The Oppo A33 is listed on company’s China website, priced at CNY 1499 (approximately Rs. 15,500). The status of the handset on Oppo’s websites says that it is ‘temporarily out of stock.’ We expect it to go on sale in the coming days in China. There is no word on whether the company plans to launch the device in markets outside China or not.