Updated On 25th April 2013
Updated On 25th March 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4 was unveiled on 14th March 2013 in New York with official roll out with 327 operators across 155 countries starting April 26. Online marketing firm Tradus has started pre-booking of the latest smartphone in Samsung’s Galaxy lineup – the Galaxy S4 in India. “Tradus becomes the first destination to launch pre-booking of S4, effective from March 18, 2013,” said in a release.
Samsung Galaxy S4 at a glance:
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display at 441ppi
- 1.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor / 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BSI and Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 130 grams
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- 4G LTE LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps) / 3G (HSPA+ 42 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and a/c, Bluetooth v 4.0, MHL 2.0, GPS/GLONASS and NFC
- 2600 mAh Battery
The Galaxy S4 will go on sale in the United States sometime between the end of April and the end of June. Some recent rumours state that the price of Samsung Galaxy S4 has been leaked on the official website itself. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be priced starting around US $579+ Taxes in the USA for the 16GB model.