Xiaomi has expanded its Redmi series of smartphones with the launch of Xiaomi Redmi 3X, in China. It packs similar set of specifications as the Redmi 3S, which was launched earlier this week in China. While the Redmi 3S comes in two variants based on RAM- 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM, the Redmi 3X comes in just one version with 2GB of RAM. Read on to find more details on specifications, features and price of Redmi 3X.
Under the hood, the Redmi 3X is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor paired with Adreno 505 GPU. It runs Android operating system based MIUI 7 and features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. On imaging front, it features a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. For storage purpose, it houses 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
The phone is backed up by a 4100mAh battery. It measures 139.3×69.6×8.5 mm and weighs 144 grams. Connectivity options which the hybrid dual SIM phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The Redmi 3X boasts of its full metal design and also features a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of Xiaomi Redmi 3X
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Operating System: Android with MIUI 7
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 139.3×69.6×8.5 mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X is priced at 899 Yuan (approximately Rs. 9,170) and will be available to buy through local operator China Unicom.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi 5 Launched In India At Rs. 24,999