Xiaomi has finally launched its Xiaomi Redmi Pro smartphone in China. Under the hood, it is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 or Helio X25 processor paired with Mali-T880 GPU. On the front, it features a 5.5-inch Full HD OLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
For shutterbugs, the Redmi Pro comes with a dual camera set up on the rear. It sports a 13 mega pixel camera with dual tone LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 and a 5 mega pixel secondary depth sensing camera on the rear. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard.
Based on RAM and storage, the phone comes in three variants. One with 4GB RAM+128GB storage while other two variants pack 3GB RAM+32GB storage and 3GB RAM+64GB storage. All three versions support expandable storage using microSD card. Backed up by a 4000mAh battery, the phone supports fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C.
Specifications & Features Of Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Processor: Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD OLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM+Storage: 3GB+32GB/64GB or 4GB+128GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Dual Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 + 5 mega pixel
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 4000mAh with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Color Options: Gold, Silver and Grey
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro is priced at 1499 Yuan (approximately Rs. 15,100) for the standard version with Helio X20+3GB RAM+32GB storage variant, 1699 Yuan (approximately Rs. 17,100) for the high-end variant with Helio X25+3GB RAM+32GB storage and 1999 Yuan (approximately Rs. 20,100) for the premium variant with Helio X25+4GB RAM+128GB storage. It will be up for order in China starting August 6, 2016.
Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications Leaked