Indian smartphone brand Xolo has come up with a good news for its customers to add to the festive celebrations. Xolo has recently announced price drop for five of its smartphones namely, XOLO Q1010i, XOLO Opus HD, XOLO Q700s Plus, XOLO Q500s IPS and XOLO A500s Lite. Xolo has been facing fierce competition from other smartphone makers in India. Thus, this price drop seems to be a good move from Xolo to stay strong in the competition.
Xolo Smartphones That Have Undergone Price Drop Are-
- XOLO Q1010i, a successful smartphone from the company which was earlier available for Rs. 10,999 is now available at Rs. 9,999 only. This smartphone 5 inch (12.7 cm) display, powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and runs on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean (upgradable to 4.4 Kitkat). It sports a 8 megapixel rear camera with Exmor R camera sensor delivering excellent quality images and 2 megapixel front facing camera. Exmor R camera sensor is more light sensitive than conventional sensors. It comes with 2250 mAh Lithium-polymer battery. It features 1 GB LPDDR2 RAM and 8 GB Internal Memory (expandable up to 32 GB).
- XOLO Opus HD which was available for Rs. 9,499 is now available at a price tag of Rs. 8,499. features 5 inch full HD IPS display with OGS Technology, powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It shares the almost similar specifications as XOLO Q1010i. It packs a 2500 mAh battery.
- XOLO Q700s Plus is now available for Rs. 7,199 instead of Rs. 7,799. It has a 4.5 inch display, slightly smaller than XOLO Q1010i and XOLO Opus HD. Powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core, it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It sports an 8 megapixel rear camera with Exmor R Sensor and VGA front camera.
- XOLO Q500s IPS is now available for Rs. 5,499 as compared to previous price tag of Rs. 5,999. It features 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and is available in 5 vibrant colors. It sports 5 mega pixel rear camera and 0.3 megapixel front facing camera. It packs a 1500 mAh battery.
- XOLO A500s Lite is available at a price tag of Rs. 4,499 instead of Rs. 4,999. It features 4 inch display and is powered by 1.3 GHz Dual Core, runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It sports a 5 megapixel rear camera and front facing VGA camera. It packs a 1400 mAh battery. With rich leather finish back, this smartphone has got premium looks.
This price cut on smartphones by Xolo will give this brand an upper hand over its competitors. This price drop is expected to attract more customers and boost up company’s sale.
Also Read- Xolo Q2100 with Fingerprint Sensor