Zopo has launched its latest flagship smartphone, called the Zopo Speed 8, in India. Under the hood, it is powered by a deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor paired with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
The Speed 8 houses 32GB of internal memory. For shutterbugs, it comes with an impressive camera combination. The device sports a 21 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens and Sony IMX230 sensor. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens and OV8856 sensor for capturing selfies and making video calls.
Armed with a 3600mAh battery, it supports fast charging. Connectivity options which the phone offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. The phone measures 152.5×76.35×9.8 mm, weighs 136 grams and comes in Black and Silver color options. It also features a fingerprint sensor on the rear for additional security. It comes equipped with Gravity, Distance, Light and E-Compass sensors.
Specifications & Features Of Zopo Speed 8
- Processor: Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Rear Camera: 21 mega pixel with dual LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, Sony IMX230 sensor
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens, OV8856 sensor
- Battery: 3600mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 152.5×76.35×9.8 mm
- Weight: 136 grams
- Color Options: Black and Silver
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Zopo Speed 8 is priced at Rs. 29,999 and will go on sale starting today (July 20, 2016) via online and offline stores.