ZTE has launched its latest smartphone, called the ZTE Blade A2 Plus, in India. The main highlight of the phone is that it packs a 5000mAh battery, which the company claims to last for up to two days. At the heart of the phone is a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor clubbed with Mali-T860 GPU. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under Mifavor 3.5. On the front, it features a 5.5-inch full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
The Blade A2 Plus houses 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. On the camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and PDAF. On the front, it gets an 8 mega pixel selfie camera. The phone supports fast charging and offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options. Flaunting its metal body, the handset measures 155×76.2×9.8 mm and weighs 189 grams. The hybrid dual SIM phone also packs a fingerprint sensor on the back.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus India: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Mifavor 3.5
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 155×76.2×9.8 mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus carries a price tag of Rs. 11,999 and will be available to buy exclusively from Flipkart starting February 6, 2017. It comes in Gold and Silver color options.