ZTE has introduced a new smartphone, called the ZTE Blade V580 in Japan. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5.5-inch full HD display with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded further up to 32GB using microSD card. On imaging front, the device sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera.
The Blade V580 measures 155.3×77.2×8.6 mm, weighs 165 grams and will be available in Silver and Grey color options. On connectivity front, it offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS options. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone, which means that in the second slot, users can either insert second SIM card or a microSD card. On design front, the phone features a metal body with a fingerprint sensor on the rear for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of ZTE Blade V580
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 155.3×77.2×8.6 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Color Options: Silver and Grey
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The ZTE Blade V580 is priced at 27,800 Yen (approximately Rs. 16,500) and it will go on sale in Japan starting March 25, 2016.
Looking at the spec-sheet, the Blade seems to be a feature rich mid-ranged phone. There is no word on when the company plans to launch the device in global markets.
Also Read: ZTE Blade D2 With 4000mAh Battery Announced