KonfHub technologies have announced a new competition to encourage India’s IT professionals/ developers and their solutions for dealing with COVID-19. Read more to find about KonfHub Announces Azure Developer Stories Contest For Technology Bloggers
KonfHub uses cloud-based technologies to hosting high-quality technical events (mainly conferences). Now, the platform has announced a unique contest.
Azure Developer Stories is a technical blogging contest that welcomes India’s IT professionals/ developers and their success stories on technical solutions for dealing with COVID-19 and other such pandemics.
The new initiative aims to encourage skilled developers to learn new technologies on Microsoft Learn and write technical blogs with demos/ code samples sharing their experiences.
KonfHub claims that the contest is designed to showcase the skills of India’s professional developers on the global stage. It will also help developers across the globe to scale in building solutions on Microsoft Azure.
“The demand for skilled professionals in the cloud and related technologies like AI & ML, DevOps, and containers (esp. Kubernetes) is dramatically increasing. To cater to this demand, we need new skills in DevOps, software-as-a-service, information security, serverless architecture, Azure, machine learning, and artificial intelligence,” said Hari Kiran Kumar, Co-founder, KonfHub.
“Azure Developer Stories contest is an initiative to encourage professional developers and their stories and experiences related to technical solutions for dealing with COVID-19 and other scenarios (for instance, identifying a violation of social distancing norms from live video feeds). This technical blogging contest aims to allow developers to share their stories and experiences with the world and showcase India’s Developer Story on the global stage,” he added.
Rules For Azure Developer Stories Contest For Technology Bloggers
- The last date for the submission of entries is 12th June 2020.
- Open only for IT professionals who are Indian nationals and currently residing in India.
- The story has to be a written article or a blog or a video recording that has been published and publicly available via the internet.
- The story must be no more than 1800 words and in case of video, it has to be 5-7 minutes in length.
- Best stories will contain not just in-depth technical content but focus on experience sharing and best practices.
- Entries must cover relevant scenarios and use cases on the Microsoft Azure platform from one of the 4 categories i.e. Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning, Cloud Native, Serverless, DevOps.
- Interested bloggers can apply by clicking this link – https://devstories.konfhub.com
Winners of this contest will get a chance to win Surface Book 2, Surface Pro 6, Surface Go, an online voucher worth INR 5,000 each, and more. Additionally, best stories will get a chance to get featured on the Microsoft Source newsletter.
KonfHub is a unique platform for discovering and hosting high-quality technical events (mainly conferences). It uses cloud-based technologies.
Alongside offering flexibility to attend conferences at the comfort of one’s home, KonfHub aims to help users expand their digital network exponentially.
The platform offers a range of products and services such as end-to-end conferences for corporates, robust platform for ticketing, outreach services for registrations, different mobile apps for the registration desk, sponsors to capture booth visitor details, etc.
What do you think of the new contest? Share your views with us in the comments section below.