Apple has unveiled iOS 17 and iPadOS 17. The first Developer Beta for both updates is now available. Read more to find out about How To Download iOS 17 beta On Your iPhone
The new iOS 17 and iPadOS 17 come with several new features. Additionally, the company has also made changes to apps like FaceTime, Messages, and Phone. This includes a new Journal app and the Health app.
For example, a new Standby feature allows an iPhone to turn into a smart display when charging in landscape mode. On the other hand, iPadOS 17 brings new widgets on the lock screen.
While the Cupertino giant has not revealed the release date for the iOS 17 and iPadOS 17, interested customers can try out the beta version. You no longer need to be a member of the Apple Developer Program to try the new Developer Beta.
How To Download iOS 17 beta On Your iPhone
- Back up your data on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, tap on General > Software Update > Beta Updates.
- Next, select iOS 17 Developer Beta.
- Wait for the Developer Beta to show up and tap on Download and Install.
- Now, enter your device passcode or password and accept the terms and conditions to start the update process.
- That’s it!
Note: Beta software is not typically considered stable enough for daily use. So, please install at your own risk. Also, back up your data before installing the Beta version.
We hope the above-mentioned article was helpful. Let us know in the comments section below.