Intex has launched a new Aqua series smartphone, called the Intex Aqua Amaze+. As for specifications, it is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor clocked at 1.3GHz. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features a 4.7-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
The Aqua Amaze+ houses 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card. Coming to the camera department, the smartphone sports a 5 mega pixel camera on the back, as well as on the front. Both rear and front cameras are accompanied by LED flash.
Fueled by a 2000mAh battery, the dual SIM phone offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options. It measures 139.6×68.8×9.4 mm and weighs 128 grams.
Intex Aqua Amaze+: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 4.7-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash, Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 139.6×68.8×9.4 mm
- Weight: 128 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Amaze+ carries a price tag of Rs. 6,290 and comes in Blue, Black and Grey color options.
“At Intex, we are constantly upgrading our products and services. By launching Aqua Amaze+ we are creating a reflection of our users’ desires to meeting their needs. In this handset, we have offered a HD display quality, which will give users a high-resolution experience, making the viewing angles absolutely heavenly. We are happy to launch this 4G-enabled smartphone for our users and are confident of expanding our reach,” said, Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies.