Intex has expanded its Cloud series of smartphones with the launch of Intex Cloud String HD. Highlight of this phone is that it features a fingerprint sensor on the back for additional security. Also, it supports 4G with VoLTE.
Under the hood, the Cloud String HD is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
On imaging front, the device sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and Samsung S5K3H5 sensor. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 2200mAh battery, it is said to deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 190 hours of standby time on 2G networks. The device measures 144.5×72.5×8.7 mm and weighs 150 grams. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS. It comes in Black and White color options.
Specifications & Features Of Intex Cloud String HD
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung S5K3H5 sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 144.5×72.5×8.7 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Color Options: Black and White
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Intex Cloud String HD is priced at Rs. 5,599 and can be grabbed exclusively from Flipkart.
Intex also launched its Aqua Secure smartphone for Rs. 6,499. It is the first smartphone from the company to feature a fingerprint sensor and it also comes with USB Type-C port. Read more about Intex Aqua Secure here.