Lenovo has launched its new smartphone Lenovo S60 in the Indian market. Under the hood, the dual-SIM handset is powered by a 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor paired with Mali 450 MP GPU and 2GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and runs Android 4.4 KitKat wrapped under Vibe 2.0 UI which is upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. There is 8GB of inbuilt storage onboard which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
On imaging front, it sports a 13 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. It comes with several camera features like Face Recognition, Scene Detection, Panorama, Geo-Tagging, Burst Shot, Low Light Enhancement, Smile Shot and HDR.
Backed up by a 2150mAh battery, the Lenovo S60 is claimed to deliver up to 17 hours of talk time and up to 240 hours of standby time on 3G networks. Sensors on the handset include proximity, accelerometer, ambient light sensor and magnetometer sensor. The handset offers 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS/EDGE and Micro-USB as connectivity options. The phone measures 7.7mm in thickness, weighs 128 grams and is listed in Graphite Grey color option.
Features and Specifications of Lenovo S60
- Processor: 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916
- GPU: Mali 450 MP
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI (upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2150 mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS/EDGE and Micro-USB
- Color Options: Graphite Grey
- Weight: 128 grams
- Thickness: 7.7mm
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs. 12,999, the Lenovo S60 is now available to buy from company’s thedostore.com and Amazon India.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!