Lenovo has launched its photography focused smartphone- Lenovo Vibe Shot in India. The Vibe Shot was unveiled at MWC 2015 earlier this year and is company’s first camera and smartphone crossover.
It sports a 16 megapixel rear camera with infrared auto focus, OIS and tricolor flash which automatically adjusts the luminosity based on ambient light conditions. The rear camera of the phone also features 6 piece modular lens and full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor. There is an 8 mega pixel front shooter onboard.
Under the hood, the dual-SIM smartphone is powered by a 1.7GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) display.
There is 32GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. Backed up by a 2900mAh battery, it measures 142.0×70.0x7.3 mm and weighs 145 grams. Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS and Micro-USB. It will be available in Pearl White and Graphite Grey color options.
Key Features of Lenovo Vibe Shot Smartphone
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 615
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5 inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixels)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel infrared auto focus with tricolor flash, Optical image stabilization, 6 piece modular lens, full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 2900 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS and Micro-USB
- Color Options: Pearl White and Graphite Grey
- Dimensions: 142.0×70.0x7.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Dual SIM
Price and Availability
Lenovo Vibe Shot is priced at Rs. 25,499 and pre-orders start today (September 22) at 6 pm at Lenovo’s thedostore. It will also be available to buy from retail stores across the country in coming two weeks.
Also Read: Lenovo A2010 Launched In India For Rs. 4,990