Reliance has launched its latest budget smartphone called the Reliance Lyf Flame 5. As for specifications, it is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor clubbed with Mali 400 MP2 GPU and 512MB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 4-inch WVGA display with 800×480 pixels resolution and Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection.
On imaging front, it sports a 5 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. For storage purpose, it comes with 4GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 1650mAh battery, it is promised to deliver up to 4.5 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time. The device measures 124.5x64x10.9 mm and weighs 117 grams. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone supports FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) and TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) bands in India. It is a dual SIM device that supports 4G on both the slots. However, only one slot at a time supports 4G while other will support 2G.
Specifications & Features Of Reliance Lyf Flame 5
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core
- GPU: Mali 400 MP2
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4-inch WVGA (800×480 pixels resolution, Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection)
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash, Auto focus
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 1650mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 124.5x64x10.9 mm
- Weight: 117 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Reliance Lyf Flame 5 is priced at Rs. 3,999 and can be grabbed through offline retailers across the country. It is one of the few phones under Rs. 4,000 that support 4G VoLTE.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!