Reliance has introduced yet another smartphones in its Lyf brand, called the Reliance Lyf Wind 7i. Under the hood, the smartphone packs a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor paired with Adreno 304 GPU. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 720p resolution. The screen is protected against scratches by AGC glass.
The Wind 7i houses 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 128GB via microSD card. On the camera front, the phone sports an 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard for capturing selfies and making video calls. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
It measures 143.5x72x8.7 mm and weighs 156 grams. Backed up by a 2250mAh battery, the company claims it to deliver up to 9 hours of talktime on 4G networks and up to 180 hours of standby time. It comes with ‘Swift Gesture Control’ feature that allows users to launch the camera app, control music player and access other apps directly from the lock screen using gestures. The phone also comes with flip to mute and double tap to wake features.
Reliance Lyf Wind 7i: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS LCD (1280×720 pixels resolution, AGC Glass protection)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2250mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 143.5x72x8.7 mm
- Weight: 156 grams
- Dual SIM
- OTG support
Price & Availability
The Reliance Lyf Wind 7i carries a price tag of Rs. 4,999 and comes in Black and Blue color options.