Samsung Galaxy F62 Comes With Huge 7000mAh Battery – Here’s All We Know

Samsung has launched a new F-series smartphone in India. It comes with four rear cameras and a large 7,000mAh battery. Read more to find Samsung Galaxy F62 Price in India, Specifications, Features

Samsung Galaxy F62 Comes With Huge 7000mAh Battery - Here's All We Know

Price and Availability

Price (starting)Rs 23,999

The Samsung Galaxy F62 is priced in India at Rs 23,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant. The 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage model costs Rs 25,999.

The new smartphone will be available from February 22. It comes in Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey color options.

As part of launch offers, Samsung is offering Rs 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner brand coupons (worth Rs 7,000) for Jio customers.

Under the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme, customers can get the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 percent of its price. After a year, customers can return the device to upgrade to the latest Galaxy series smartphone or pay the remaining 30 percent of the original price.

Also read: Nokia 5.4 With Four Rear Cameras, 4000mAh Battery Launched In India

Specifications

Processorocta-core Exynos 9825
RAM6GB/ 8GB
Internal Storage128GB (expandable up to 1TB)
Display6.7-inch, Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O, full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels)
OSAndroid 11
Primary (Rear) CameraFour (64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP) with flash
Front camera32MP
Battery7,000mAh

The Samsung Galaxy F62 is powered by an octa-core Exynos 9825 processor up to 8GB RAM. The 128GB internal storage can be further expanded via a micro SD card (up to 1TB).

The new smartphone is backed by a massive 7,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging and reverse charging. It can be completely charged in less than two hours.

Cameras

On the back, the Samsung Galaxy F62 features a quad-camera setup with 4K video recording support. It uses a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens (123-degree field-of-view), a 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor.

Samsung Galaxy F62

For selfies and video calling, the new handset comes equipped with a 32-megapixel front camera. It also comes with 4K video recording support.

Additionally, a Single Take feature produces up to 14 different outputs – 10 photos and 4 videos.

Also read: Infinix Smart 5 With 6000mAh Battery, Dual Rear AI Cameras Launched At Rs 7199

Features

  • Four rear cameras
  • 32MP selfie cam
  • 4K video recording-
  • Single Take
  • Android 11 OS
  • One UI 3.1
  • Fingerprint sensor
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS/ A-GPS
  • NFC
  • USB Type-C
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display
  • Metallic gradation finish
  • Three color options

The Samsung Galaxy F62 runs Android 11 OS with One UI 3.1 on top. A fingerprint sensor is placed on the side.

Connectivity options on the device include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.

The dual-SIM (nano) smartphone features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display with full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) resolution and a hole-punch design.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 has a thickness of 9.5mm and weighs 218 grams. It comes with a unique pattern metallic gradation finish at the back.

Also read: Nokia 3.4 With 6.39-inch HD+ Display, Triple Rear Cameras Launched in India

What do you think of the price and features of the new smartphone? Please share your views in the comments section.

More related stories below:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *