Videocon has launched its latest smartphone, dubbed the Videocon Krypton3 V50JG. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735V processor clubbed with 2GB of RAM. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The display comes with Dragontrail X glass for resistance against scratches. The device houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 64GB using microSD card.
On camera front, the Krypton3 V50JG sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with dual tone LED flash, PDAF and Samsung ISCOCELL sensor. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. It is backed up by a 3000mAh battery and offers 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. It comes pre-loaded with ErosNow app with 6 months membership for free.
Specifications & Features Of Videocon Krypton3 V50JG
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735V
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass, Dragontrail X glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, PDAF and Samsung ISCOCELL sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 144.3×73.0x9.3 mm
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Videocon Krypton3 V50JG is priced at Rs. 10,000 and will be available to buy in Space Grey and Royal Blue color options.
“Being a consumer-centric brand, Videocon Mobiles has always endeavoured to offer smart devices equipped with latest features and innovative designs. The Krypton3 is indigenously designed in line up with our mission of taking forward the power of smartphone technology in India. With this power packed smartphone Videocon offers ‘Unlimited Entertainment’ enriched by latest features, fast connectivity and enhanced camera,” said Jerold Pereira, Business Head, Videocon Mobile Phones.